DDUGKY Benefits: In general, DDU-GKY is mindful, which helps to engage the support of multiple partners to improve success and also maximize the investment made in time sources. In fact, to energize, build mass support and create awareness amongst the rural youth.
As a matter of fact, the DDUGKY training are market-linked and implemented in PPP mode. In fact, the involvement and partnership between civil society organizations, educational institutions, apex skill partners and regulating organizations, the Government and Private organizations, guarantees that DDUGKY Benefits can leverage on the strengths of all and achieve transformative change.
The Guiding Principles of Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana
- Strong need for economic opportunities among the rural youth immense possibilities in term of developing their work abilities.
- Social mobilization and the network of strong institutions is essential, which is helpful to create India demographic surplus into a profit.
- Quality and standards are eminent in the delivery of skilling, that helps to deliver the rural youth desirable to both Indian and global employer.
Here, there are benefits of DDU-GKY such as
- Skill training program for rural youth undertaken
- Assured placement to 75% of the trained candidates
- Focus on rural youth in the age group of 15 to 35 years
- After a three month course, a Minimum Salary of Rs/- 6000 per month
- Post-placement support to candidates
- Career progression support to training partners
This scheme focuses on providing to the occupational aspirations of youth and improving their skills for wage employment. By imparting a particular set of skills needed by the people to access better jobs. To meet the demand of industry, Elysian skill training is training the youth to deliver better possible output in the corporate world. They also provide on the job training to the students to give them practical exposure to the actual workplace. With every count of a second, a new individual is joining Elysian skill training, it is showing its impact in all the sectors of our society to take a step ahead towards development.