Our Elysian Skill Training Private Limited is concerned to enlighten your skills in government training courses for the underprivileged people who need the skills and training. Therefore, here we collaborate with government firms to enrich the socially deprived persons. This certification program connects the gap between the market industry and the academy. So, we provide the following trainings:
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY)Training
- National Urban Livelihoods Mission (NULM)Training
- Tamil Nadu Skill Development Corporation (TNSDC) Training
- Tamil Nadu Adi Dravidar Housing and Development Corporation (TAHDCO) Training
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (DDUGKY) Training
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY)Training
- In this government training courses, the Scheme for skill training of youngsters is to be executed by the new Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship by the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC).
- Under this platform, Training and Assessment expenses are completely funded by the Government.
- Skill training is based on the National Skill Qualification Framework (NSQF) and industry-led measures.
- There are some key components short term training, Recognition of Prior Learning, Special Projects, Kaushal and Rozgar Mela, Placement Guidelines and Monitoring Guidelines.
- The Short Term Training presented at PMKVY Training Centres (TCs) is expected to benefit applicants of Indian nationality who are either school/college dropouts or unemployed people.
- In addition, this training is based on the National Skills Qualification Framework (NSQF).
- Training centres play a major role in Entrepreneurship, Soft Skills, Financial and Digital Literacy training.
National Urban Livelihoods Mission (NULM)Training
- In this government training courses, Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation (MHUPA) launched the National Urban Livelihoods Mission (NULM by the , Government of India.
- This Scheme is replaced the existing Swarna Jayanti Shahari Rozgar Yojana (SJSRY).
- The NULM Scheme mainly focus on making urban deprived people in their strong fundamental level institutions, creating opportunities for skill development leading to market-based employment.
- It also helps them set up self-employment enterprises by ensuring easy access to credit.
- It is aimed to provide shelter equipped with necessary services to the urbanized homeless in a phased manner.
- In addition, it also address the livelihood concerns of the urban street merchants.
TAMILNADU SKILL DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION (TNSDC)
- Generally, in this government training courses, Tamil Nadu Skill Development Corporation (TNSDC) is launched to provide industry-relevant skills and demand-based skills to the youngsters to enlighten their employment and reorganize the State custom into the skill hub of India.
- TNSDC is the Nodal Agency that gives training for skill development related activities in the State.
- It aims to concentrate the activities of different stakeholders such as industry associations, industries, sector skill councils, training partners, assessment agencies except for several other State and Central Government societies.
- In this Scheme, the training strives to ensure employment oriented quality skill training by forming private and Government training associates.
- The Qualification Packs(QP) announced by National Skill Development Corporation(NSDC) are followed for admitting training programs focusing on securing a minimum 70 percent placement for all adequately qualified and certified applicants.
Tamil Nadu Adi Dravidar Housing and Development Corporation (TAHDCO) Training
- Tamil Nadu Adi Dravidar Housing & Development Corporation (TAHDCO) launched in 1974, has a wide range of projects.
- In this government training courses, the activities Economic Development, Construction Scheme for livelihood generation and Skill Development training for Scheduled Tribes and Scheduled Castes in the State.
- This training skill involves enhancing the mastership of the Schools Teachers of Govt. Adi Dravidar & Tribal Schools.
- It involves providing skilful training to unemployed graduates of SC/SCC and ST communities to prepare them for employment.
- The Skill Development Training includes vocational training in different sectors, thus catering to all streams of educated students.
- Our Elysian Skill Training Private Limited joining hands with TAHDCO, is honoured in the booming sector.
- The training courses have been outlined with inputs from industry specialists in the respective sectors.
- Basic level training programmes, Training through Government approved Industrial School, Training through Government of India Institutes, IT and ITES training programme and Coaching for competitive examinations.
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (DDUGKY) Training
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya-Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (DDU-GKY) is the demand-driven placement joined skill training initiative of the Ministry of Rural Development by the Government of India.
- Working under National Rural Livelihood Mission (NRLM), it uses skill training and placement in wage employment as a tool.
- As a result, to provide the diversified income and allow sustained upward movement out of poverty.
- This Government sector and Elysian Skill Training Private Limited are the bridge between you and your aspirations.
- This Government sector spends in skill training to confirm that you move from poverty to prosperity.
- With DDU-GKY Scheme, you have the opportunity to change your life.
- It is also getting face to face counselling and guidance.
Our Elysian Skill Training Private Limited is joining hand with Government training courses to enlighten the skills for upcoming younger Generation. Therefore, here you can step up into your carrier. Stay connect with our firm.